Wednesday, November 4, 2009

CONVOCATION CEREMONY !

31st October 2009, was my convocation day!
The much-anticipated day had finally arrived.
These are some of those wonderful things that really mattered to me.
Enjoy!

the crowd

my charming guysss haha

with my lil bro, afiq

sengal

with qilla

with maksu yg saye sayangg :)

my man, my love!

my lovely ibu !

thankssss guyss! super happy!

presenting, my happy family! :)

he bright my days!

that's AEP! thanks dude for coming! :)

convo teddy and certificate created by my sis, and her boyfriend! So cute kan? :)

The moment of truth was revealed when I was officially a Diploma in Hotel Management holder!

Congratulations my dear friends! We really made it!

Also not forgetting to my family, my parents who always gimme support no matter what,

truly completed my special day.

My sayang, you coloured my amazing day. Thanks dear.

And thanks to all my friends.

The End

graduated,

miss nurul syifaa

0 comments: